The instrument measures bores and external diameters of orifices and shafts with dimensions between 2.5mm and 300mm, with an accuracy within tenths of a μm.
FOR INTERNAL MEASUREMENTS:
A large number of gauges are available for taking tactile or non-contact measurements on fragile or distortable pieces.
We can also carry out special projects:
- Conical gauges
- Gauges with several planes
- Rectangular or square gauges
- Combination of gauges for measuring perpendicularity, parallelism, twisting and centre distances
FOR EXTERNAL MEASUREMENTS:
There is also a large range of non contact gauges. We can also carry out special projects:
- Conical rings
- Rings with several planes
- Rings for simultaneously measuring several concentric bores