µCati-4 is a new piece of software specially developed for metrology applications that can be used both on a flowmeter and on a micro-measurer. This metrology software facilitates two main operations :
The µCati-4 software brings operational facilitation and intuitive functioning together. A step-by-step guide to the monitoring methodology to be followed can be linked to the support programme for help at each stage.
- Electronic system monitoring
- Acquisition procedures (for all conditions and experimental parameters such as tolerances and types of measuring heads)
- One or more SOLEX systems monitored by a PC or tablet computer.
- Results and controls can be saved in real time
- A new control can be carried out in the case of a badly set up measuring head, or handling error
A statistical report is available after each measurement.
- Minimum value
- Maximum value
- Average value
- Data Export : .csv or .xls